When summer rolls around there’s one question everybody is asking; Where to go on vacation? There’s always tanning on the beach, or boating on the lake, or you can go to the city and shop till you drop. And then there’s the amusement parks. Oh, but which park to choose. Obviously you’ll want the park with the biggest and bestest and fastest roller coasters. But where are those?
Top Ten Roller Coasters in the U.S.A.
- Kingda Ka: Six Flags Great Adventure (456 ft)
- Top Thrill Roller Coaster: Cedar Point (420 ft)
- Superman: Escape from Krypton: Six Flags Magic Mountain (415 ft)
- Fury 325: Carowinds (325 ft)
- Millennium Force: Cedar Point (310 ft)
- Intimidator 305: Kings Dominion (305 ft)
- Goliath: Six Flags Magic Mountain (255 ft)
- Titan: Six Flags Over Texas (255 ft)
- El Toro: Six Flags Great Adventure (181 ft)
- The Voyage: Holiday World (163 ft)